Airbrush Makeup 101
AIRBRUSH MAKEUP 101
2 Day Intensive
Saturdays from 12pm – 2pm
Airbrush makeup is a high-tech version of foundation. It allows the artist to spray on makeup products in a fine, micronized mist that is gorgeous and flawless. As a Makeup Artist, airbrush makeup application is a MUST! From brides to commercial work and photo shoots, be one step ahead of your client’s needs by adding this valuable skill set to your bag of tricks! In this 2 day, 4 hour intensive, you’ll learn:
- Equipment specifications: what to buy for your makeup kit
- Understanding the fundamentals of how it works; understanding PSI (air pressure)
- Application 101: getting a smooth, flawless foundation, contour, and eye shadow application
- Trouble shooting your equipment: what to do when something goes wrong with your compressor or airbrush gun
Saturday #1: lecture and demo of all the information above
Saturday #2: student applications & hands on instructor help/critique (models will be provided by the student)
- $200.00 + tax (A 50% nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve)
- Sunday, February 26th & March 5th – 12-2pm
*You are not required to have your own airbrush equipment in order to attend the intensive, however, you may bring what you have.
*An airbrush makeup kit: compressor, gun, & makeup may be purchased before the class for an additional $150.00.